Nuovo aggiornamento per Androix x86, la versione per pc del O.S. di Google per tablet e smartphone. Di seguito novità e link per il download.
The 4.0-RC1 release is based on the Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich branch). We have fixed and added x86 specified code to let the system runs smoothly on x86 platforms, especially for netbooks or tablets. The key features contain
- Kernel 3.0.8 with KMS enabled. Most netbooks can run Android-x86 in the native resolution.
- OpenGL hardware acceleration for AMD Radeon and Intel chipsets. You may disable it by adding HWACCEL=0 to the cmdline if you have trouble to enable hardware acceleration.
- Support Multi-touch, Wifi, Audio, Bluetooth, G-sensor and Camera.
- Enable chrome http stack to suppoer media streaming.
- Simulate sdcard by internal storage.
- Experimental support of Renderscript.
- External usb drive and sdcard are auto mounted to /mnt/USB on plugging.
- Support hybrid mode of iso images.
- A text based GUI installer which supports ext3/ext2/ntfs/fat32 filesystems.
- Compressed filesystem (squashfs).
Suspend and resume doesn’t work on some targets.
No Ethernet support.
Ecco il download|Android x86 4.0 RC1 (173)
Vecchia versione|Android x86 3.2 RC2 (140)